Monday, February 09, 2004

I told Mel that day saying I think he blocked me, and she went to ask him. He said he didn't. He said we online different time. Oh well.. Who cares.. AKLTG might be holding their EYL in NP, Convention Centre in August. I'm not too sure lah. Anyway I won't be going also, went before the other time at Expo le, should be the same things again. He might not be there too, maybe go NS le. Sigh.. He just onlined..

Oh man.. Common Tests!!!! Next Monday have Spanish oral test, ITP test and Creativity presentation. OMG.... Sigh.. Brain cells dead!!!

Sigh.. Valentine's nearing... Lucky got plans for that day, if not stay at home watch All In also not too bad.. Sigh.. Mel asked me to say Hi to him. Should I or should I not. Friends mah.. Argh...... Still don't dare ahh.. Stupid! Over le still hesitate for what?! Shit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home