Sigh.. Valentine's around the corner and the word 'love' is everywhere! Yuck! I had never really celebrated Valentine's, gotten no flowers from guys before, no dates. Valentine really isn't a day for me. =( Well.. Guess I'm going to spend that day alone again as usual.. Sigh 2 more weeks!!
Sorry but this Valentine thingy really turning me off! Sigh.. It's only a day for couple's to spend money, have dinner, give presents and stuff likeday.. Can't they do it any other day? Why must we dedicate one day to it? Sigh.. Waste of money and energy to think of what you're going to do... Pure jealousy you might say.. But I guess you're right about it. Haha.. =P
Sorry but this Valentine thingy really turning me off! Sigh.. It's only a day for couple's to spend money, have dinner, give presents and stuff likeday.. Can't they do it any other day? Why must we dedicate one day to it? Sigh.. Waste of money and energy to think of what you're going to do... Pure jealousy you might say.. But I guess you're right about it. Haha.. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home