Thursday, January 29, 2004

Wow.. Can you believe it? My Mum actually had relented that I'm old enough to handle a relationship meaning she lets me to have a bf? However... I don't have any tartget now lah.. Just feel that she finally trust me to make my own judgement.. Whoopie!

Today during NSA workshop damn funny.. Joking about and stuff.. Laugh till I no voice and out of breath! Haha.. We were thinking to merge group with Amelia they all.. And we wanted them to call themselves Noodles so can match our Fishball! Fishball Noodles! Haha.. We also joked about Seok Hong's hair, his hair really looked like a hat! Lolx... Damn funny!!! Today's really fun! I stained my shirt while eating yong tao fu! Argh.. However the stain looked like a pattern till not much people actually notice that it was a stain! Heheh.. Today took the same bus with Matthew and Gim Hong from Wushu, Simon and Junius form NPOB. Woah just realised something, I know alot of siao3 di4 di4.. Haha.. No use le.. No potential.. lolx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home