Yesterday, Matthew suddenly smsed me to chat. Funny! I don't know him that well at all. During CNY, he smsed me a greeting and I was already a little shock that he did it. All the while I've known him, he had never sms me before. And yesterday he smsed me, I felt surprised. He was complaining to me that he's bored with revision. I was like huh? Is he smsing the correct person? Lolx.. Anyway he said he's interested in joining YEN and ask where do he pay for the membership.
Damn Fabian.. I slept very early last night cause I'm really sleepy. Then I forgot to switch off my hp and he called me! Kao.. Woke me up! Then he ask if I want to go to Jeremy's bday today. I'm not even close to him enough to go lor. Haiyo.. After the call, I can't get back to sleep. Idiot!! It took me awhile to fall asleep.
Damn Fabian.. I slept very early last night cause I'm really sleepy. Then I forgot to switch off my hp and he called me! Kao.. Woke me up! Then he ask if I want to go to Jeremy's bday today. I'm not even close to him enough to go lor. Haiyo.. After the call, I can't get back to sleep. Idiot!! It took me awhile to fall asleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home