Wednesday, March 03, 2004

After OM test today, went out for lunch with Lian and Amelia to Far East Plaza. We went to Ramen Ten(not too sure if this is the name), they are having a promotion, $5.90 on selected meals. Not too bad, but I shouldn't have added the chilli, I couldn't take it at all. Sux.. I'm not that good at eating spicey food. I was teary and my nose was running. Haha.. Unlike Lian and Amelia, chilli to them is no kick!

After which we went shopping in Far East. Got into a CD shop and well.. I can't curb my urge.. I bought David Tao's CD. Sigh.. Spend money again.. Wah.. Now listening to the CD! Damn nice!! Lolx.. Love it! Never regret taking th CD to the counter. =P

Haha.. I made a wish list to Lian and Amelia. I want a pencil case, a few CDRW and a mouse! Lalala.. No need to buy le, wait for my Birthday can le! Lolx.. Still got exactly 1 month, abit bu4 yao4 lian3 right? When Amelia's birthday is actually 2 days earlier than mine and she's not making any noise about getting her presents and here I am requesting them. Lolx.. I also want a digicam but that is too expensive le, maybe next time. ;-)

I really wanna thank Matthew! If not for him, I'll lose 10 marks! *Winkz* It's a secret.. Shh... I know you won't see this but thank you thank you!! =) Yeah! 1 more test to go!! BSD!! Then.. Finish le!! Wah..

Everyone's talking about GB everytime.. Sian.. Getting a little annoyed with it. First thing's first, I don't play it. I have no intention of playing it either, then again I might if I'm using broadband, but I'm not. Keke.. Secondly, I just knew it that if I get started I would definitly get addicted to it. So this is it! I'm not touching it! I'm banning GB on my laptop!

Realise that Sabe really very dao! I requested for him to add me to his friendster. But he never bothered to, still can be friends right? Afterall we were once close friends? Don't understand.. Some people... Argh.. Shit him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home