Woah today was HRM common test. Not too bad.. Except for the case study question 1, I think I did fine for the test. *cross my fingers*
Funny thing happened today. We were either studying or doing IPT's E-tutorial in the library. Then Alex fell asleep, suddenly Jian Quan suggested that we leave him there. Everyone was hesitant till I took the lead and pack my stuff and left. Haha.. We moved to another table and he was still sleeping when we do so. Not long later, he woke up and smsed Zhihao where we are. Zhihao then replied that we are on our way home. Later he found us and said that he saw Lian when he woke up. Oh so too bad lor, it backfired! Sigh.. At least it was really funny when we moved away, cause everyone was afraid that he would wake up. Lolx..
I didn't go to Brenda's BBQ yesterday, felt a little disappointed. Didn't get to see a some old friends, cause studying for HRM. Maybe next time we can have an outing or something. =P Really missed those times we spent together!
Today's my Mom's birthday (same as Brenda!)!! After the 'revision' (wasn't really studying actually),Jeremy drove me home. He sent me to sweet secrets to buy a cake for my mother before he sent me home. He said that my house looked like a cottage. Haha.. Yah lor! Cute mah, blue roof, red gates with the grape vine and other plants. =) Got home and made a last minute ppt for my Mom. We had korean seafood doodles for dinner. Delicious... Hmmm.. The cake I bought was tiramisu, not too bad.=) Yum! Not too sweet, just nice! Hee.. Well it felt so good to see my Mom happy! =) Heez..
Wah.. Jeremy's driving skill is a little bit reckless. He overtook almost every car in his way. I also have nothing to say. He said the faster you drive the more impatient you get. I must agree with his case. He said I've never seen the worse yet. Phew.. Lucky!
Eh! My Laogong was on TV just now! Keke.. Ready Steady Go! Bryan Wong asked him for directions. =)
Sigh.. He's going NS this week. Well.. Must si3 xin1 le. Forget about him, move on! Mr Right will appear someday soon I reckon.. Yup! =)
Funny thing happened today. We were either studying or doing IPT's E-tutorial in the library. Then Alex fell asleep, suddenly Jian Quan suggested that we leave him there. Everyone was hesitant till I took the lead and pack my stuff and left. Haha.. We moved to another table and he was still sleeping when we do so. Not long later, he woke up and smsed Zhihao where we are. Zhihao then replied that we are on our way home. Later he found us and said that he saw Lian when he woke up. Oh so too bad lor, it backfired! Sigh.. At least it was really funny when we moved away, cause everyone was afraid that he would wake up. Lolx..
I didn't go to Brenda's BBQ yesterday, felt a little disappointed. Didn't get to see a some old friends, cause studying for HRM. Maybe next time we can have an outing or something. =P Really missed those times we spent together!
Today's my Mom's birthday (same as Brenda!)!! After the 'revision' (wasn't really studying actually),Jeremy drove me home. He sent me to sweet secrets to buy a cake for my mother before he sent me home. He said that my house looked like a cottage. Haha.. Yah lor! Cute mah, blue roof, red gates with the grape vine and other plants. =) Got home and made a last minute ppt for my Mom. We had korean seafood doodles for dinner. Delicious... Hmmm.. The cake I bought was tiramisu, not too bad.=) Yum! Not too sweet, just nice! Hee.. Well it felt so good to see my Mom happy! =) Heez..
Wah.. Jeremy's driving skill is a little bit reckless. He overtook almost every car in his way. I also have nothing to say. He said the faster you drive the more impatient you get. I must agree with his case. He said I've never seen the worse yet. Phew.. Lucky!
Eh! My Laogong was on TV just now! Keke.. Ready Steady Go! Bryan Wong asked him for directions. =)
Sigh.. He's going NS this week. Well.. Must si3 xin1 le. Forget about him, move on! Mr Right will appear someday soon I reckon.. Yup! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home