Hmm.. Woke up about 8am in the morning, accompanied my Mum to the market. Bought 3 snails and 1 black lionhead goldfish. Woah.. Really a cute little fellow! When I reached home I was really facinated by it and was playing with the other lionhead goldfish as it is still scared. I have 5 now including the black one, 2 red ones and 2 orange ones. To complete the collection, still need to get those with a red head and white body, those like Fab's. Hmm.. I really like to see goldfish swimming about, a very interesting sight to see. =)
Had a super duper long nap, about 4 hours of sleep when I got up I had a headache. Lolx.. Tonight no need to sleep le. Keke.. Think I really need to watch All In, been missing a few episodes already, need to catch up with the story.
Nothing much today, stayed at home for the whole day. Wanna be a guai kia! Lolx.. It's been a long time since I stayed at home for almost the whole day. =D
Had a super duper long nap, about 4 hours of sleep when I got up I had a headache. Lolx.. Tonight no need to sleep le. Keke.. Think I really need to watch All In, been missing a few episodes already, need to catch up with the story.
Nothing much today, stayed at home for the whole day. Wanna be a guai kia! Lolx.. It's been a long time since I stayed at home for almost the whole day. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home