Saturday, May 01, 2004

Today is the first time he step into my house, he always send me home but he left when he sees me enter the gate. I asked my Mum how she thought of him but she said that she didn't really get to chat with him so she don't know. She don't find him ugly nor handsome. Hehe.. My brother said he looked not bad. *Winkz* He was saying that boyfriends shouldn't be too handsome. Lolx.. What logic is this?

My Mum was lecturing me just before he came. Sigh.. Don't want to talk about it.. Was tidying up my room earlier.. Hee.. My room looks extremely messy! After tidying, it still looks horribly messy except maybe just a little neater?! Hahahaha.... Said that we are supposed to study for BSD but at the end, we were talking until his Mother came to fetch him..

Stupid notebook!! I still cannot type anything in the textbox. I have to copy and paste to blog!!! Can you imagine that!! WTH!!!!!!! It needs to be hospitalised at MEL again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home