Yeah!! Whoopie!! Exams ended today with out last paper OM. Think it's ok lah.. I'm lucky, I only studied 4 lectures and all came out. Except I didn't remember the develop part.. Anyway what's most important is that no exams le!!! Hehe..
Sigh.. He wasn't feeling too well these 2 days, having high fever.. Hopefully, he won't fail any of his exams lah.. *Cross my fingers* The stupid lecturer said there might not be a retest even if he submit his MC!! WTH! He had to go for today's exam and he's not fit to attend it!! Idiot!!
Today had another BBQ!! Celebrating Mother's Day today!! Woah.. Full! There's chicken wings, sweet potatoes, sotong, prawns etc.. Lots of variety! Delicious!
Just the other day, we watched 50 first dates. Damn Embarrassing.. I'm like crying throughout the whole movie.. My eyes were red when we left the cinema! Lolx.. Sucky!! Getting too emotional already! Hehe.. =)
Well that's all for today I guess..
Sigh.. He wasn't feeling too well these 2 days, having high fever.. Hopefully, he won't fail any of his exams lah.. *Cross my fingers* The stupid lecturer said there might not be a retest even if he submit his MC!! WTH! He had to go for today's exam and he's not fit to attend it!! Idiot!!
Today had another BBQ!! Celebrating Mother's Day today!! Woah.. Full! There's chicken wings, sweet potatoes, sotong, prawns etc.. Lots of variety! Delicious!
Just the other day, we watched 50 first dates. Damn Embarrassing.. I'm like crying throughout the whole movie.. My eyes were red when we left the cinema! Lolx.. Sucky!! Getting too emotional already! Hehe.. =)
Well that's all for today I guess..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home