For the past whole week, Fab came to pick me up for school and send me home almost everyday. I a little bit paiseh, cause the distance between his place and my place is not short at all. When I told him not to drive me to and fro from school, he says this is his only time as his parents would be needing the car when they come back from Australia. His parents just came back tonight, so I guess no more rides next week.. Heee..
Met Brandon yesterday on the bus when I was going to school. He is having his 3 months attachment at Geylang. So far huh?! He said that his school can't find any in AMK area so he has to go to Geylang. Haha.. And you know what?! All these years that he knows me, he thought that my parents are so strict that I had a camera installed in my bedroom!! What is this?! Who told him such nonsense?! Gibberish! Crap man!!!
Today rushing the E-Business plan, I'm doing on Giordano.. Find that my command in English is sucky! Sigh..
Met Brandon yesterday on the bus when I was going to school. He is having his 3 months attachment at Geylang. So far huh?! He said that his school can't find any in AMK area so he has to go to Geylang. Haha.. And you know what?! All these years that he knows me, he thought that my parents are so strict that I had a camera installed in my bedroom!! What is this?! Who told him such nonsense?! Gibberish! Crap man!!!
Today rushing the E-Business plan, I'm doing on Giordano.. Find that my command in English is sucky! Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home