Thursday, July 08, 2004

Today Fab wasn't really in the mood because of the brochure thingy and I wasn't being very understanding.. Sigh I think I sort of ignored him just now.. Bad hor.. =( Sorry! I didn't mean it.. =(

Just now went for a hair cut. Ricky was on MC so no choice let the lady boss cut. Think not too bad lah, but Ricky is more gentle with our hair and he seem to put in more effort when cutting our hair. Nevermind lor.. My Mum permed her hair and I waited for her then we had dinner together.

My Mum said that I looked different and younger in this hair style, while my Brother said that I looked weird. Sigh.. I don't know lah.. This have to let you guys decide how I look.. Hehe.. Think the hairdressor abit stupid or they help me cover up, they didn't know that I colored my hair before and told my Mum that my hair naturally have 2 colours and they looked as if I'd highlighted before. I just smiled and kept quiet. Haha.. My Mum didn't know about it either.. Shh...

Think my gastric isn't doing any good. This sux.. I haven't eat my medicine yet, it isn't working lor.. sigh...

Tomorrow think I have to wake up like 1/2 hour earlier. Been waking up at 7am for my classes at 9am but I always end up late by a few minutes because of the traffic jam or weather. Sian.. Make me late, spoil my nice record.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home