Last night, Fab came to have dinner at my place. He came half way when we were mopping the floor. A bit akward so he helped my Mum to buy 4D. After dinner, we went to Shop & Save to buy instant noodles then we went to have a stroll. I didn't know that near my house the playground there is still a see saw there.. Had fun play the see saw, don't know why but I kept laughing while playing. Haha.. Had fun..
Today I accompanied Fab to church. Okie it wasn't as bad as I expected, thought that it was going to be really boring. The church don't look like a church at all, pretty modern looking. Then went to his place to do DPM.
Today I accompanied Fab to church. Okie it wasn't as bad as I expected, thought that it was going to be really boring. The church don't look like a church at all, pretty modern looking. Then went to his place to do DPM.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home