Saturday, July 10, 2004

Last night went to Fab's class gathering.. At first I was reluctant to go as it has nothing to do with me, felt extra but lucky Meiqi was there too. We went to Centre Point Pizza Hut. It was fun, chit chatting about all sort of things. At the end we played zhong1 ji2 mi4 ma2, actually I wanted to play 1,5,7 bang! but they rest don't really know how to play so nevermind lor.. I had to go after dinner so I left with Fab, Timothy and Parinya.

This morning I met up with fab before going for my Wushu meeting. I think there's somethings that I don't really like about the meeting. Everyone was joking through out the meeting not serious at all. I mean you should know when to play and when to work right? A meeting can actually finish within 1 hr or so become 2-3 hours.

When to the dentist just now. The dentist said that I haven't grow my wisdom tooth, it'd either good or bad. I don't know lah. My Brother's growing his now. He dais normally, people will grow their when they are 18 to 23, so I guess I'm still okie.. Hehe.. Dentist said if it's growing within the next few years and it hurts I must go to him, he help me see if my tooth is growing correctly. Sigh..

After that My Godfather picked me and Mum up and we went to Chua Chu Kang. We bought 5 kois before going to have our dinner.

Tomorrow going out with Lian, Bin and Gwen to celebrate Bin's birthday.. She asked me to make sandwiches for tomorrow's picnic.. I don't know if I wanna do it leh.. Sian.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home