Monday, July 12, 2004

Yesterday we celebrated Bin's birthday. First I went to Lian's house then when we were about to leave, I realised that I'd forgotten to bring my EZ Link card and my wallet so Lian had to accompany me to my house to get my things. We met Gwen at AMK Central and bought a cake for Bin.

We rush to Bin's house and Roger opened the door to let us in. While Lian and I was preparing the cake, Gwen called Bin to tell her that we are not going as it's raining heavily. She came back home and we gave her a suprise!! Lalalal.. Bin's brother is very voilent!! He kicked me!! Idiot Roger!

After that we went to Suntec City to the Blue Sky Carnival. There were so many pri sch kids.. They are soooo cute, some were in blazers which were as long as their shorts. I went to the Ngee Ann booth to visit Fab they all. Lolx.. After that we walked about and went to the arcade. Gwen and I didn't play as we were feeling a little headache and stuff so we went out to take a sit at the bench while Lian and Bin were playing. We also went to Coffee Bean and lastly we had dinner at BK after Bin left. Fab and Sam came to look for us when they finished packing the stuff and then we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home