Hmm First day of school.. The first class is Designing Product Material. Sad to say but this class kind of sux during first lesson as it's all about marketing, all that we had learnt before. Then the tutor a little bit.. How should I put it? Sissy? Gentle? Whatever.. Think you got what I meant. Hehe..
Then The World Issue in the Singapore Perception is ok, the tutor is kind of funny and interesting. I was late for his class cause the tutor for DPM didn't let us go till the last minute. Sigh.. Then the tutor didn't call out my name and I thought I was in the wrong class for that moment. He said he read out the whole list liao but still don't have. You know why? Cause he didn't turn to the last page, he missed out me and another girl name Stephi I think. Sigh.. Next monday need to bring laptop to school for WISP. Sux..
Went to watch Around the World in 80 Days. It was really hilarious.. Haha..
Then The World Issue in the Singapore Perception is ok, the tutor is kind of funny and interesting. I was late for his class cause the tutor for DPM didn't let us go till the last minute. Sigh.. Then the tutor didn't call out my name and I thought I was in the wrong class for that moment. He said he read out the whole list liao but still don't have. You know why? Cause he didn't turn to the last page, he missed out me and another girl name Stephi I think. Sigh.. Next monday need to bring laptop to school for WISP. Sux..
Went to watch Around the World in 80 Days. It was really hilarious.. Haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home