Friday, June 25, 2004

Hmm suppose that Fab will be coming to my place at 3:30pm then we go to Pierce Reservoir to catch prawns.. At the end after his driving test, he need to go do some stuff for the liscence and then pick his sister up.. Blah blah blah.. Then we had to change our plans.. Sigh..

Finally we met at 6:30pm. He drove his Father's car while his Father was sitting beside him just in case anything goes wrong. His Father took over the driving when we left and went to the Singapore Post. I need to send letters and check the P.O. box.

Today we went to eat Sushi Tei then walk about before he sent me home. Opps.. I think I forgot to mention something obvious.. Well.. Fab pass his driving test today!! He said he made some mistakes but he was lucky that the tester didn't fail him. Today there was about 10 people who took the test but only about 3 pass. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home