Today is Father's Day! Didn't go out for celebration as we celebrated it on Friday when we had steamboat at home. Yesterday went to my Aunt's house as it was my cousin's birthday. This time it was buffet style instead as the usuall BBQ.
This morning called my Godfather. Then called my Mama. Who knows my Ah Yi don't recognize my voice at all and said that I'd called the wrong number. I called again and this time my Baba took over the phone from my Ah Yi. I asked if I could go to their house and he was delighted. I think he misses me too much. I bought a cake for them and went to their house with my brother. We stayed there for 1/2 the day and chatted mostly with my Baba, Mama and Korkor (Not too sure, either Tommy or Jimmy. I'd forgotten who is who. Lolx!). Their relative which is last time my neighbour send us home. It was really cramp in the car. 4 people squeezing at the seat behind. Argh.. My Mama was making rice dumbling and she gave us a bagful of it. Wah.. Ba Zhang for breakfast for the next few weeks.. Keke..
This morning called my Godfather. Then called my Mama. Who knows my Ah Yi don't recognize my voice at all and said that I'd called the wrong number. I called again and this time my Baba took over the phone from my Ah Yi. I asked if I could go to their house and he was delighted. I think he misses me too much. I bought a cake for them and went to their house with my brother. We stayed there for 1/2 the day and chatted mostly with my Baba, Mama and Korkor (Not too sure, either Tommy or Jimmy. I'd forgotten who is who. Lolx!). Their relative which is last time my neighbour send us home. It was really cramp in the car. 4 people squeezing at the seat behind. Argh.. My Mama was making rice dumbling and she gave us a bagful of it. Wah.. Ba Zhang for breakfast for the next few weeks.. Keke..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home