Whoopie! Been longing for this day for a very long time. Hehe.. He should be arriving in Singapore soon.. Missed him so much, just can't wait till tomorrow when we meet. I told him that I'd shaved my hair. Lolx.. Don't know he believe or not. He was speechless when I told him, he thought that I was lying. Oh well.. Believe or not he'll know when we meet. Hee.. Don't know where we going tomorrow anyway, maybe end up walking along Orchard road again. Nevermind lah..
Today was really bored to death when I stayed at home the whole day. Silly weather so damn warm and humid! Hate it! Been skipping lunch for the past few weeks and my Mum thinks that I'm on a diet. It's not true! Just that I'm lazy to cook lunch so I didn't eat.. Hehe.. I know this is not good for my health, I'll try not to be so lazy lah.. Keke..
Today was really bored to death when I stayed at home the whole day. Silly weather so damn warm and humid! Hate it! Been skipping lunch for the past few weeks and my Mum thinks that I'm on a diet. It's not true! Just that I'm lazy to cook lunch so I didn't eat.. Hehe.. I know this is not good for my health, I'll try not to be so lazy lah.. Keke..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home