Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Today did lots of research! Searching for content for the seminar invitations etc. Was also looking for ad for the next newsletter.

Met Audrey already, she briefed me on what I'm suppose to do.. Sounds interesting and fun. Coordinating between the event company and the speakers for the seminars.

However I was staring at this screen for the whole day already, my eyes are going to go blind le.. *Teary* Having a little headache too.. Not a good sign, is there any way to treat my eyes for staring too long at the screen.. I can't always look out of the window, can I? =[

I've got a round table to myself! Not bad right.. No desk though and no comfortable chair. However I've got a laptop!! Tomorrow, I'll get an Email account!! Got a notebook too, to take down notes.. Lalala.. Beginning to feel part of the company already.

I got free lunch today!! Yeah! Josephine one of my colleagues, treated me at Don! I also paiseh ah, but she say nevermind. Most of the people here are very friendly.

Sigh.. How come still in the office after 6pm? I'm waiting for Fab, he won't be here anytime soon.. Say maybe 6:45pm. So basically, I'm just staying in the office trying to waste time. Keke..
Can't wait to see him, haven't seen him since Friday. Miss him lotz!

Lalalala... So late le, however some of my colleagues are still working here! So hardworking! I can't wait to knock off but they are all here working.. Workaholics!

Next week, a lot of my colleagues will be taking leave to go for a holiday.. Sigh I might be the only one working.. So sad.. How? Can I take leave too? Kekeke.. I can always work from home you know. Must be flexible mah.. Hehehe.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home