Last night was really warm! I couldn't sleep at all.. Finally I decided to go to the living room to sleep as it is cooler there. But my Mom asked me to sleep in their room instead! It's been a long time since I slept with my parents! Hehe..
Woke up really early today! At 6.30am! Thought I should be early to see how long it takes to get to the office but tomorrow I'll be waking up at 7am!!
Hmm.. In the office now.. Sitting at my Supervisor's desk! She is on MC today! Got nothing to do.. Sigh.. Real bored now.. I shouldn't have come so early, waited at the sofa for like almost 1 hour before a lady showed me to the desk and told me Ms Too is absent today.
She gave me a newsletter to read while she set up the notebook for me, after that she asked me to surf the net! Haha.. Until now I still do not know what is her name. She then showed me where the toilet is(can only do small business there! Flush not working too well) and the pantry area where there are only mineral water! Hehe.. There was another lady who was very nice to me too, she is the one who let me in.
So ji4 mo4! No one to talk to, nothing to do.. So here I am, blogging. Everyone seem to be slacking and chit chatting, a good sign or a bad sign?! Maybe the Big Boss isn't here yet! I do not know who he or she is either! Hehe.. It is very informal in this office, so I guess I can say it's a comfortable atmosphere?
Hmm.. what time is lunch? Where to eat? Too bad, Emily and Wenjie starting on Wednesday, can't ask them out for lunch later.. I don't have Chloe's number too, can't ask her either.
Woke up really early today! At 6.30am! Thought I should be early to see how long it takes to get to the office but tomorrow I'll be waking up at 7am!!
Hmm.. In the office now.. Sitting at my Supervisor's desk! She is on MC today! Got nothing to do.. Sigh.. Real bored now.. I shouldn't have come so early, waited at the sofa for like almost 1 hour before a lady showed me to the desk and told me Ms Too is absent today.
She gave me a newsletter to read while she set up the notebook for me, after that she asked me to surf the net! Haha.. Until now I still do not know what is her name. She then showed me where the toilet is(can only do small business there! Flush not working too well) and the pantry area where there are only mineral water! Hehe.. There was another lady who was very nice to me too, she is the one who let me in.
So ji4 mo4! No one to talk to, nothing to do.. So here I am, blogging. Everyone seem to be slacking and chit chatting, a good sign or a bad sign?! Maybe the Big Boss isn't here yet! I do not know who he or she is either! Hehe.. It is very informal in this office, so I guess I can say it's a comfortable atmosphere?
Hmm.. what time is lunch? Where to eat? Too bad, Emily and Wenjie starting on Wednesday, can't ask them out for lunch later.. I don't have Chloe's number too, can't ask her either.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home