Sigh..
Dear Faizah,
Thank you for your message. Here are some personal info. for your ref. before you meet them:
1. Mr. Yew is a very kind man and very helpful but very very busy.
2. Most likely you & Si Ying will be seeing or working with Miss Audrey Too. She is also working very hard and she will not go home before 9pm Everyday!!! Very very hard working creature!
3. Mr. Titu, Software Engineer, a very kind & knowledgeable Guru and I hope Si Ying can learn something from him.
4. Another Engineer called Mr. Chack, also very knowledgeable and hardworking creature but always flying in and out of Singapore (as Mr. Titu). I always go out with them when I was attached to macromedia 2 years ago.
Please advise our student (Miss Wong Si Ying) must do well in her attachment with macromedia. She will be our first "test" case student attach to macromedia. Please convey my warmest regards to them. Thanks.
With very best regards,Bee Koon
Si Ying: Please keep up all your good work and must do well in macromedia. Best regards, B K Tan.
Test Case Student!!! Argh... Software Engineer?! Learn from him? Argh.... Scary!! Will not go home before 9pm!!!
Mr Yew Hwee Ng
Macromedia South Asia Pte LTd
Dear Mr Ng,
We are pleased to inform you that we will be sending 1 of our BIT student(s) to your company for the industrial attachment. Due to the Polytechnic's effort to shift the academic calendar, the coming IAP will be for 21 weeks. The attachment will start on Nov 1, 2004 and ends on March 25, 2005. The student(s) will receive $500 as monthly allowance. The particulars of our students are: .........
$500 only?? Some people got $750 but of course there are people who only going to receive $400. I was hoping $550 at least.. Nevermind lah..
I wonder what I will be doing there, hopefully nothing to do with programming, I sux at it. =P
Dear Faizah,
Thank you for your message. Here are some personal info. for your ref. before you meet them:
1. Mr. Yew is a very kind man and very helpful but very very busy.
2. Most likely you & Si Ying will be seeing or working with Miss Audrey Too. She is also working very hard and she will not go home before 9pm Everyday!!! Very very hard working creature!
3. Mr. Titu, Software Engineer, a very kind & knowledgeable Guru and I hope Si Ying can learn something from him.
4. Another Engineer called Mr. Chack, also very knowledgeable and hardworking creature but always flying in and out of Singapore (as Mr. Titu). I always go out with them when I was attached to macromedia 2 years ago.
Please advise our student (Miss Wong Si Ying) must do well in her attachment with macromedia. She will be our first "test" case student attach to macromedia. Please convey my warmest regards to them. Thanks.
With very best regards,Bee Koon
Si Ying: Please keep up all your good work and must do well in macromedia. Best regards, B K Tan.
Test Case Student!!! Argh... Software Engineer?! Learn from him? Argh.... Scary!! Will not go home before 9pm!!!
Mr Yew Hwee Ng
Macromedia South Asia Pte LTd
Dear Mr Ng,
We are pleased to inform you that we will be sending 1 of our BIT student(s) to your company for the industrial attachment. Due to the Polytechnic's effort to shift the academic calendar, the coming IAP will be for 21 weeks. The attachment will start on Nov 1, 2004 and ends on March 25, 2005. The student(s) will receive $500 as monthly allowance. The particulars of our students are: .........
$500 only?? Some people got $750 but of course there are people who only going to receive $400. I was hoping $550 at least.. Nevermind lah..
I wonder what I will be doing there, hopefully nothing to do with programming, I sux at it. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home