Have you ever wondered what makes a man not sticking to what he promise or said? I remember once a man told his good friend that no matter what he will help him cause they are good friends. Within a short period of them, he decided to change his mind. I really doubt about true friendship, is there such a thing as that? Once I thought I'd seen it but now I realise that it was just a farce.
Friends is just like acquaintances, they are not really here or there, a fine line separates the both of them, one might just cross over into the other. As you grow older friendship becomes such a shallow thing, it is visible once you did something wrong or becomes annoying and that person would just poof* disappear into thin air.
Move on, when a friend decide to take a turn, you should just let the relationship go and there would be someone there to become your friend for that period of time. No point getting to know a friend better cause he or she one day will just leave you for another one.
Friends is just like acquaintances, they are not really here or there, a fine line separates the both of them, one might just cross over into the other. As you grow older friendship becomes such a shallow thing, it is visible once you did something wrong or becomes annoying and that person would just poof* disappear into thin air.
Move on, when a friend decide to take a turn, you should just let the relationship go and there would be someone there to become your friend for that period of time. No point getting to know a friend better cause he or she one day will just leave you for another one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home