Someone yesterday say work with us very stress.. Don't know why now here with us.. Then some more say can present first cause he got to go visit his grandma in the hospital and if i remember correctly.. Someone say he not presenting so why bother to stay might as well absent himself from the presentation.. =b
Friday, October 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- I have just deleted one name from my list of frien...
- Argh!!!!!!! Today some idiot anger me!! Ask him c...
- Today's Mooncake Fastival!! Having a BBQ at home l...
- Haiz.. Think I really lousy and useless. I'm reall...
- Hmm.. Bad news.. Think Starhub only going to accep...
- Sigh! Sorry!!! Never update for a real long time!!...
- Hmm.. Long long time never blog le.. Just came bac...
- Sigh ERP results are out.. Thought that I would fa...
- It's been a long time since I last blog. The whole...
- Yesterday had a field trip. Went to Singtel Call C...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home