I have just deleted one name from my list of friends!
Whatever happened today is too much!!! Such a childish person with no manners can just drop dead and no one will grieve for him. No one here knows what's the matter, he came in as if everyone owe him money, face black black and grumble this and that! Then What's more? Keep HELPING his FRIENDS and NEVER do his WORK and complain he have alot of things can't finish?
I wish I'd slapped him just now if not fbecause of the stranger! Pain in the ass.
I know I may be childish at this but I don't like being scold at for no reasons! He hurt all of us when he said he feels stress working with us! We not stress ahh? Final presentation is around the corner and he thinks he's the only one doing work ahh? I can't do my part without his? Want me to assume whatever he have? Fine!!
PS: Sorry I don't mean anything about his FRIENDs.. I'm just mad about his attitude! Not responsible at all.. Help others when he can't manage his work?!
Whatever happened today is too much!!! Such a childish person with no manners can just drop dead and no one will grieve for him. No one here knows what's the matter, he came in as if everyone owe him money, face black black and grumble this and that! Then What's more? Keep HELPING his FRIENDS and NEVER do his WORK and complain he have alot of things can't finish?
I wish I'd slapped him just now if not fbecause of the stranger! Pain in the ass.
I know I may be childish at this but I don't like being scold at for no reasons! He hurt all of us when he said he feels stress working with us! We not stress ahh? Final presentation is around the corner and he thinks he's the only one doing work ahh? I can't do my part without his? Want me to assume whatever he have? Fine!!
PS: Sorry I don't mean anything about his FRIENDs.. I'm just mad about his attitude! Not responsible at all.. Help others when he can't manage his work?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home