Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dong1 Zhi4

Early yesterday Morning, my Mom woke me up and I helped her to make some tang1 yuen2.. I love making tang1 yuen2 as I find it fun and I prefer those homemade ones to those manufactured ones. We went to the market for breakfast and went to buy some last minute groceries for steam boat.

Got back home and slack all day till dinner time, helped with the preparation and waited for Fab to come. I reckoned that we had one of the bestest steamboat, the bestest food ever. Fab and I went out for a walk, went down to 7 Eleven and bought ice cream, then we walked further down to Lower Pierce. Cool weather, quiet and peaceful. I love Pierce Reservoir..

I took a day off yesterday, this is why I was home the whole day. Keke.. I have one more leave, wonder when I can use it. =) Shh.. I didn't tell Ms Fa'izah about it..

He and she is finally going to be fine again. He is so cunning sometimes, he always managed to make it looks as if she is the one who gave in and lose to him. Anyway, I'm glad that this won't be a sad ending. I love them both..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home