Sweat!
Saturday morning, it was hard to get up at 7am.. Just want to go back to bed, but I couldn't. As usual I gave Lian a morning call. Met her for breakfast and rush to Yishun MRT as we are running late. Gwen must be really anxious, the day before I was asking her when the 3 on 3 was on Saturday or Sunday, we were late on that day, Grace was still sleeping when she called her. Lolx..
When we got to the Basketball court, it's even worst! We saw more then 2 teams, and all of them seem so pro! I got scared and wanted to quit, but the rest was like wait for Grace to come before we decide and don't let appearance scare you. Never judge a book by its cover. Okie, so we registered and paid for the registration. We lost both games but I had fun playing, realization struck me, I'm really old and I need more training, I get tired easily, my shooting sux and I'm slow.. Sux..
Went home for a quick bath and rush down to J8, had lunch at Long John Silver. They cheated me $2, I'm not going there anymore. Long John Bishan J8, you have lost a potential customer! After that went to watch National Treasures. I like it, but it was a little predictable.. I still think it's worth the money to watch.
Sunday morning, Fab rang me up. We went to have breakfast at the roti prata shop just outside my house. Then we head to MacRitchie Reservoir. We wanted to go see the tree top trail. Went the wrong way a few times, think the National Park Boards could put a few map signage at every junction where the trails meet. A 5km plus journey to the trail and another 5 km plus journey back to the reservoir. Tiring.. A total of about 12 Km.
I thought it's worth the trip, just felt that the tree top trail could be longer. It was definitely a nice feeling standing in the middle of the bridge and having the world under you and the wind blowing on to your face. Went up the Jelutong Tower, Who knows when we got up to the top floor, Fab wasn't feeling too well. He had height phobia and I know about it but didn't know that it was this serious. Felt bad dragging him up with me..
Went for a swim after that as we were both so hot and sticky! Of course, we shower ourselves before going down to the pool and who knows the pool was really cold.. Haha..
I had fun that day, though the morning start out no good. It felt great, sweating so much! I think I should exercises more to keep myself fit, I'm getting too fat and lazy nowadays. Losing my appeal.. Hee.. Just kidding. However I'm hurting all over and that sux big time.. Keke..
When we got to the Basketball court, it's even worst! We saw more then 2 teams, and all of them seem so pro! I got scared and wanted to quit, but the rest was like wait for Grace to come before we decide and don't let appearance scare you. Never judge a book by its cover. Okie, so we registered and paid for the registration. We lost both games but I had fun playing, realization struck me, I'm really old and I need more training, I get tired easily, my shooting sux and I'm slow.. Sux..
Went home for a quick bath and rush down to J8, had lunch at Long John Silver. They cheated me $2, I'm not going there anymore. Long John Bishan J8, you have lost a potential customer! After that went to watch National Treasures. I like it, but it was a little predictable.. I still think it's worth the money to watch.
Sunday morning, Fab rang me up. We went to have breakfast at the roti prata shop just outside my house. Then we head to MacRitchie Reservoir. We wanted to go see the tree top trail. Went the wrong way a few times, think the National Park Boards could put a few map signage at every junction where the trails meet. A 5km plus journey to the trail and another 5 km plus journey back to the reservoir. Tiring.. A total of about 12 Km.
I thought it's worth the trip, just felt that the tree top trail could be longer. It was definitely a nice feeling standing in the middle of the bridge and having the world under you and the wind blowing on to your face. Went up the Jelutong Tower, Who knows when we got up to the top floor, Fab wasn't feeling too well. He had height phobia and I know about it but didn't know that it was this serious. Felt bad dragging him up with me..
Went for a swim after that as we were both so hot and sticky! Of course, we shower ourselves before going down to the pool and who knows the pool was really cold.. Haha..
I had fun that day, though the morning start out no good. It felt great, sweating so much! I think I should exercises more to keep myself fit, I'm getting too fat and lazy nowadays. Losing my appeal.. Hee.. Just kidding. However I'm hurting all over and that sux big time.. Keke..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home