Wednesday, June 29, 2005

New Job

Yeah! Got a new job, will be ending this old one on Friday. Going to start work next Monday, I'm looking forward to it. Pay higher, more working hours. =)

Sigh! I can't get anyone to go to SMU with me. So sad.. Celeste, Emily and Meiqi going on Tuesday, how am I to take off on the 2nd day of work? Madeline's going on Monday, that's even worse.. On my 1st day of work?
No chance to discuss with anyone about school. :( No chance to ask "What modules do you want to bid for? Which time slot? Want to meet for the 1st class?" Etc etc etc.. No choice, I'll got to go alone then..

Suddenly feel so alone again. A new school, no friends.. My friends are all at difference course, different campus. A new environment, new faces.. Wonder how I'll fare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home