Missing him..
It's been 4 days.. I am really missed him lots!
Glad to have the 2 bears and another lamb to be by my side when I go to bed. They are always sleeping with me at night. The lamb he got me when he went to NZ for holiday, the Forever Friends bear he got me on our 4th monthsary and the DIY bear he got me for Christmas. The most prized is still the Forever Friends bear, it meant a lot to me.
When I can't sleep, there is the set of comics he bought me, which I have read dozens of times. I still haven't got use to the phoneless night, we used to chat for at least an hour before bed and often I just doze off to sleep with him talking at the end of the line. Haha..
When waiting for the bus going or leaving work, his smses is there to keep me company. Last night I started copying the sms as my hp have limited space and I can't save all of them.. I had deleted some in the past due to the space limit which I really regret. I'll just continue to copy them tonight before I go to bed.
I really looked forward to his call every night even though it just a 5 minute one. Just hearing his voice, feels good..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home