Sunday, May 22, 2005

Employed

I'm employed finally.. Pay isn't high only $4.50 per hour, however it's near my house and it doesn't take up the whole day, only 4 hours or at most 8 plus hours and about 4 days a week. I still have time to go out.. Hehe.. During break time I can go home for dinner before going back to work again. Met some interesting customers but it's still bearable.. Colleagues there are ok, I'm still not used to them yet I suppose.

I realized that I haven't met my poly friends since prom night and my secondary school's friends since Lunar New Year? Haha.. I've been antisocial, really not a healthy behavior. I have lots of friends but none are close and who is to blame? Me? Maybe, I don't ask them out, neither do they do that, it takes 2 to clap. I'm hoping to make new friends when school starts and I'm determined to look for my BEST FRIEND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home