Can't think of a title
There was a meeting back at home yesterday. Luckily the situation didn't get out of hand like what I've expected. But.. There is no hope that the relationship will be like old times. I reckon they won't come to our place again.. Anyway I didn't really like the way they do things, it's a good thing that we won't see them any time soon.. =)
Ber ah.. She say cannot make it on Tuesday for the Christmas lunch so I thought cancled.. Then I didn't buy any present at all. Yesterday suddenly say have.. After dinner, I rushed out of home. I wanted to go Bugis but I missed 2 980 buses and they are full!! The bus driver don't let me in.. Sigh.. Changed of destination last minute, went to Orchard instead. Went Shopping, took me ages to buy something. Stupid! It would have be easier, if I went to Bugis cause I already know what to get but too bad lah.. At the end didn't get what I wanted but I hope the girls will like what I get.. ;)
Can't wait to end work today, finally I'm working till 12am. It's been ages since I've work till so late.. See how lah.. I get really sleepy when it's 11pm nowadays, hopefully I can last till later.. =p
Last week's class was cancled, tomorrow I'll have 2 lessons at one go.. I really looking forward to classes! Wish time will pass quickly.. =D
Ber ah.. She say cannot make it on Tuesday for the Christmas lunch so I thought cancled.. Then I didn't buy any present at all. Yesterday suddenly say have.. After dinner, I rushed out of home. I wanted to go Bugis but I missed 2 980 buses and they are full!! The bus driver don't let me in.. Sigh.. Changed of destination last minute, went to Orchard instead. Went Shopping, took me ages to buy something. Stupid! It would have be easier, if I went to Bugis cause I already know what to get but too bad lah.. At the end didn't get what I wanted but I hope the girls will like what I get.. ;)
Can't wait to end work today, finally I'm working till 12am. It's been ages since I've work till so late.. See how lah.. I get really sleepy when it's 11pm nowadays, hopefully I can last till later.. =p
Last week's class was cancled, tomorrow I'll have 2 lessons at one go.. I really looking forward to classes! Wish time will pass quickly.. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home