Crap!
Fab's off to Shanghai for a holiday.. I've been asked to go too but I don't suppose my parents will allow it. Furthermore, I don't have the money lah.. I want a life panda!!!
Sigh.. I miss him already.. This sucks.. To think that I was saying, " Must enjoy yourself! Take care!! etc" Hmm.. Can one lah, he's been away a long time before.. This time isn't the longest..
Finally, I'm starting work today. Heard some awful things.. Sigh.. Maybe I can't work there any longer already.. See how things go, if it's terrible then maybe I should quit. If I'm not wanted, I know when to leave.
My back is finally recovering after months of pain! Hopefully, I won't worsen its current condition when I start work.. Still on medication.. Stupid.. 5 pills per day!
Results are out, not too bad, at least no F. I think I could do better if I managed my time better. But it's been tough to divide time between study, work and family. Feel like defering school for a year or two before continueing my studies. I'm considering about it, weighing the pros and cons.. Opportunity Cost!!!
Sigh back to work.. I hope that I won't get cold shoulders from anyone.. =( To hell with work!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class.. Hehe.. Stop classes for 3 weeks, can't wait to attend it again. =)
Sigh.. I miss him already.. This sucks.. To think that I was saying, " Must enjoy yourself! Take care!! etc" Hmm.. Can one lah, he's been away a long time before.. This time isn't the longest..
Finally, I'm starting work today. Heard some awful things.. Sigh.. Maybe I can't work there any longer already.. See how things go, if it's terrible then maybe I should quit. If I'm not wanted, I know when to leave.
My back is finally recovering after months of pain! Hopefully, I won't worsen its current condition when I start work.. Still on medication.. Stupid.. 5 pills per day!
Results are out, not too bad, at least no F. I think I could do better if I managed my time better. But it's been tough to divide time between study, work and family. Feel like defering school for a year or two before continueing my studies. I'm considering about it, weighing the pros and cons.. Opportunity Cost!!!
Sigh back to work.. I hope that I won't get cold shoulders from anyone.. =( To hell with work!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class.. Hehe.. Stop classes for 3 weeks, can't wait to attend it again. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home