Freedom?
Yeah! Ended my last paper yesterday! Finally FREEDOM!!!!... But wait! I still have to attend some stupid english class for the whole of next week, 4 hours a day! I still have not bought the
book yet!! Damn expensive! Almost $30 for a 5 days course? No way man! Sigh not much freedom afterall. =( We already have a short one month holiday, now with this course, it's even shorter! I only have 3 weeks break before the new term starts! Shitty!!
Yesterday was Fab's birthday. We had dinner with his family at the restaurant BLU at Shangri-La Hotel. The ambience was really romantic with candle lights and it is dominated by low-key blue lighting. The table we had, had a breathtaking view of the city. We could even see SMU from there. This restaurant serve Californian cuisine, I ordered italian heirloom tomato & buffalo milk cheese salad for starters, I love the cheese, it was great, the tomatoes were sweet not those sour ones.. I didn't know what to order as I do not know the menu too well, however I had the roasted fillet of alaskan halibut with roasted king prawns for the main course which was a good choice. I love fish! What's even greater, the prawns are unshelled! Haha.. I hate to remove shells, this is why I don't eat crab or prawn unless someone help me remove the shell. There was live jazz towards the end of our meal, which really add more romantic mood into the whole setting..
Though what I mention may sound really nice and classy and I should have enjoyed it, but strangely enough, I feel a little uncomfortable, I don't feel at ease at these kind of setting for the high class. I'm more suitable for the hawker center settings. Lolx.. I wonder how many people feel the same way as I do..
Sigh.. It's a pity that I didn't go with the girls to Club Momo.. Not that I'm missing the experience at the club but it is kinda like the first outing we ever had and I missed it. Looking forward to the next one.. The Malaysia trip is still on I hope.. *fingers crossed*
book yet!! Damn expensive! Almost $30 for a 5 days course? No way man! Sigh not much freedom afterall. =( We already have a short one month holiday, now with this course, it's even shorter! I only have 3 weeks break before the new term starts! Shitty!!
Yesterday was Fab's birthday. We had dinner with his family at the restaurant BLU at Shangri-La Hotel. The ambience was really romantic with candle lights and it is dominated by low-key blue lighting. The table we had, had a breathtaking view of the city. We could even see SMU from there. This restaurant serve Californian cuisine, I ordered italian heirloom tomato & buffalo milk cheese salad for starters, I love the cheese, it was great, the tomatoes were sweet not those sour ones.. I didn't know what to order as I do not know the menu too well, however I had the roasted fillet of alaskan halibut with roasted king prawns for the main course which was a good choice. I love fish! What's even greater, the prawns are unshelled! Haha.. I hate to remove shells, this is why I don't eat crab or prawn unless someone help me remove the shell. There was live jazz towards the end of our meal, which really add more romantic mood into the whole setting..
Though what I mention may sound really nice and classy and I should have enjoyed it, but strangely enough, I feel a little uncomfortable, I don't feel at ease at these kind of setting for the high class. I'm more suitable for the hawker center settings. Lolx.. I wonder how many people feel the same way as I do..
Sigh.. It's a pity that I didn't go with the girls to Club Momo.. Not that I'm missing the experience at the club but it is kinda like the first outing we ever had and I missed it. Looking forward to the next one.. The Malaysia trip is still on I hope.. *fingers crossed*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home