Thursday, December 01, 2005

Last Paper tomorrow!

What the hell am I doing here? I know I should be studying, especially when I've only touched the last few weeks notes. I still have week 2 to week 6 untouched yet. Hehe..

But believe me, I think I have had enough of business law for the day. I think I'll just continue it later tonight before bed or tomorrow morning before the paper!

o_O!! Don't care! It's open book!

Oh yah.. Romeo is leaving today, too bad I didn't get to see him the other day when the girls went out with him. I wish him all the best! Good luck in looking for a wife! And don't forget all of us! I will miss the times when we worked together!! If I get a chance to go China, I'll go look for him. =) Bon Voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home