Shit!!
Stress setting in now!
I'm so happy that I pass my test! Sigh.. This is sucky! Where is the spirit that I want to do well for my school work? I'm like happy as long as I pass this term. Shitty!!!
Horrible!! I'm lost again.. Having thoughts about dying, having thoughts about defering school to a later date.. Sigh.. What is all these shit!!!
Feeling really shitty right now and this feeling really sux! Feel like I cannot really blend into school life.. I really can't mix well with people.. Do I look fierce again? I still having problems with presentation! I really feel very upset about that.. :(
-_- .............................................................................
I'm so happy that I pass my test! Sigh.. This is sucky! Where is the spirit that I want to do well for my school work? I'm like happy as long as I pass this term. Shitty!!!
Horrible!! I'm lost again.. Having thoughts about dying, having thoughts about defering school to a later date.. Sigh.. What is all these shit!!!
Feeling really shitty right now and this feeling really sux! Feel like I cannot really blend into school life.. I really can't mix well with people.. Do I look fierce again? I still having problems with presentation! I really feel very upset about that.. :(
-_- .............................................................................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home