Complicated Relationship!
Once there is this girl, A, who gets to know this idiot guy, B. At first the relationship was a normal one. However due to some rumours, the A starts to fall for B.
What is unknown to A is that B who claims that he have no girlfriend does not like her at all. All he wanted is to have fun and he does have a girlfriend, C. B kept leading her on, sending her smses and did other stuff which sent the wrong signals. A fell deeper and deeper in love for him, most people told her to give up but she is blinded by love, she seems to think that B reciprocated too.
Apparently there are alot of people who knew that B and C but it was kept like a secret so there are people who didn't know about it too. B and C are always on and off, I heard that when B's bored with the others he will always go back to C (how much truth it is, I don't know).B's mother had once told him that he can't have a girlfriend until he's 28 or 30 (I can't remember) and he too says that it is impossible for him and A to be together.
A knows another girl, D, D seems like a nice friend to A but what is unknown again is, D asked B to be her boyfriend when she herself has a boyfriend and when she knew that A has it hard for B. Due to this incident of D asking B to be her boyfriend, C appeared. Lately A gets to know C but she knew nothing about her real identity.
The main reason for C's appearance because of D, as the both of them are not getting along too well with each other ( I've heard). And apparently C does not get bothered about A as she is of no threat to her at all.
Now comes the real problem! B asked the A to be his girlfriend and she agreed!
I really really feel no justice for A. A seems to know something but she is willing to forget about the other things and go ahead to be with B.. I'm worried for A, she's just too innocent and naive, B's out there to con her and she willingly fall into his trap!
I really hate B for cheating on A! I also dislike this D as I always thought she was a nice friend too! I hate myself who cannot tell A straight in the face about all these as I'd promise someone that I won't tell her about it. Am I really wrong to not let her know? I'm a terrible friend. Some people say that A have to learn it the hard way.
Sigh some things that you thought you knew, may not always be the truth. This world is really a cruel and wicked place, one must always be cautious of who he or she meets. This really reminds me of a game which I played during the very first EIC camp in 2002. It's about sharks, lazy to explain the game.
If A is still stubborn, I really wish that B is treating her well and he is sincere to her.
Any solutions?
What is unknown to A is that B who claims that he have no girlfriend does not like her at all. All he wanted is to have fun and he does have a girlfriend, C. B kept leading her on, sending her smses and did other stuff which sent the wrong signals. A fell deeper and deeper in love for him, most people told her to give up but she is blinded by love, she seems to think that B reciprocated too.
Apparently there are alot of people who knew that B and C but it was kept like a secret so there are people who didn't know about it too. B and C are always on and off, I heard that when B's bored with the others he will always go back to C (how much truth it is, I don't know).B's mother had once told him that he can't have a girlfriend until he's 28 or 30 (I can't remember) and he too says that it is impossible for him and A to be together.
A knows another girl, D, D seems like a nice friend to A but what is unknown again is, D asked B to be her boyfriend when she herself has a boyfriend and when she knew that A has it hard for B. Due to this incident of D asking B to be her boyfriend, C appeared. Lately A gets to know C but she knew nothing about her real identity.
The main reason for C's appearance because of D, as the both of them are not getting along too well with each other ( I've heard). And apparently C does not get bothered about A as she is of no threat to her at all.
Now comes the real problem! B asked the A to be his girlfriend and she agreed!
I really really feel no justice for A. A seems to know something but she is willing to forget about the other things and go ahead to be with B.. I'm worried for A, she's just too innocent and naive, B's out there to con her and she willingly fall into his trap!
I really hate B for cheating on A! I also dislike this D as I always thought she was a nice friend too! I hate myself who cannot tell A straight in the face about all these as I'd promise someone that I won't tell her about it. Am I really wrong to not let her know? I'm a terrible friend. Some people say that A have to learn it the hard way.
Sigh some things that you thought you knew, may not always be the truth. This world is really a cruel and wicked place, one must always be cautious of who he or she meets. This really reminds me of a game which I played during the very first EIC camp in 2002. It's about sharks, lazy to explain the game.
If A is still stubborn, I really wish that B is treating her well and he is sincere to her.
Any solutions?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home