Sigh! I knew it! He didn't like me at all.. =( Suan4 le lah.. I must have been some annoying girl to him, si3 chan2 zhe4 ta1.. Everytime sms him, msn him. Lalala... Really si1 lian4 le!! Better get myself busy! Don't think too much le.. Life still must go on, I'm a strong girl! I won't cry. Sigh.. Wish me all the best to get over him!
Tuesday, December 23, 2003
Previous Posts
- Went to Siloso Beach to swim, play Frisbee, beach ...
- Sian.. I tell you! I've been a maid for the past f...
- 'Even though you're so close to me, you're still s...
- Just now he was online but I didn't go msg him. Ev...
- Yeah!! Got nothing to do now.. Actually Mr Lam is ...
- Today Melissa and I cleaned and packed the 2nd flo...
- Today all I did was unpacking ang packing things u...
- Yesterday when to Adam Khoo's seminar. Got a VIP s...
- Just now went to post Xmas cards to my friends and...
- Finally end the camp le.. We've got lots of feedba...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home