I went out with Joel yesterday. He accompanied me to shop for a present. When I finally got a present, he suggested that we go catch a movie. However the seats were left with the lousy ones, so we went to ThaiExpress. We order a popiah and ice cream and sat there almost the whole afternoon chatting. After which he walked me to the MRT and I have to go to the bus stop myself as it’s raining heavily and I only had an umbrella which is very small. I think he really dislikes Orchard or something, this is the second time we met le and he always tries to avoid going to Orchard. Keke…
My Papa, Mama, Laogong and his future wife came to our house yesterday when I was out with Joel. They gave us the invitation card for the wedding and brought a box of cakes as well. My Mama wants me to take photos when they have the photograph sessions, but I don’t have any appropriate dress for the occasion. Sigh so how?! For starters, My Mama is my nanny, Papa’s my nanny’s husband, Laogong’s my nanny’s youngest son and I am one of the babies she used to baby sit. They are my second family!
Later meeting Zirong to discuss about the filing system, oh yah.. Gotta buy wrapping paper too.. Sian I lazy to wrap the present leh... =P Haiya! What food should I cook for tomorrow? Curry chicken ahh? From home to Jurong don't know if still nice to eat or not leh.. Fan2 ahh!!!
My Papa, Mama, Laogong and his future wife came to our house yesterday when I was out with Joel. They gave us the invitation card for the wedding and brought a box of cakes as well. My Mama wants me to take photos when they have the photograph sessions, but I don’t have any appropriate dress for the occasion. Sigh so how?! For starters, My Mama is my nanny, Papa’s my nanny’s husband, Laogong’s my nanny’s youngest son and I am one of the babies she used to baby sit. They are my second family!
Later meeting Zirong to discuss about the filing system, oh yah.. Gotta buy wrapping paper too.. Sian I lazy to wrap the present leh... =P Haiya! What food should I cook for tomorrow? Curry chicken ahh? From home to Jurong don't know if still nice to eat or not leh.. Fan2 ahh!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home