Friday, December 26, 2003

OMG!!! How can this happened!!! Where did they go?? All gone! All gone!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh.... Heartache ahh.... =( Sad ahh.. Damn!! Did I delete them without knowing? Shit!!! All my bao3 bei4!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh.. Wanna cry ah!

Zirong damn blur, he meet me at bugis but he forgot about it. Hai4 wo wait for him then call him and guess where he is? At home! He forgot about it! At the end I've gotta meet him at RTC's bus stop to go to TPY.

Wah there's this guy from friendster who message me 3 times le. He said he's interested in me. ???? Huh? I don't even know him and I wonder how he got to know about me. How can he be interested in me when he don't know me at all? Just by seeing my profile and you can be interested in someone? Hrmm?? This kind of guy cannot be trusted! Haha!

My junior! Sigh.. He say I very nice to tease. One minute say I looked like a duck, the next say I batman... -_-" please lah! Don't understand them, don't respect elder! Hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home