Friday, January 09, 2004

Oh man... I really can't get over yesterday's incident! Darn.. I still feel soo stupid! Haiya!! Idiot! Sian.. How now? Guess no more chance to meet le..

Sigh.. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!! I still cannot let go leh.. People said I should give up on him and move on.. Still Like him mah, where so easy forget?! But now like.. How to say? We seldom talk le, not as often as before. Cause I used to find him to chat but now without my notebook, I didn't find him. Maybe it's only one sided lor.. I also don't know le.. Yesterday, his voice like.. hrmm how to explain.. Haiya!! Why is this happening lor!!!! I still don't know how he felt about me!! I don't dare to ask, don't know how to ask.. Maybe we can only be friends.. Sian... why do I like him leh? Can anyone answer me? He ask me this before I also don't know.. Blind lor.. (If you see this, what do you think about me? If you don't like me then tell me. Let me si3 xin1.)

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that!
No man is worth the aggravation,
that's ancient history, been there, done that!
lalala... This is a song lah.. From Hercules

Brr.. Now feeling extremely cold.. In YEN office, using this super slow PC, Pentium 2?!!! No choice lah, no notebook means no medium to surf the net from home. Haha I like Mr Tang's secretary. Now got people come repair the air conditioner. Don't know what's wrong with it, except that it's freaking cold.

Heh.. We finally settled the grouping issue. Yeah! I'm with Alex, Zhihao, Lelian and Fanny. I feel sorry for the rest, if you know what I mean.. The HeTouchy's group.. Anyway yeah!! We settled it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home