Today when I read the newspaper, I saw AKLTG's advertisement regarding NLP.. Well I'd been through like 3 times Adam Khoo's talk about advertisements and his headings and stuff like that. But honestly, I don't feel attracted to read it at all.. The fonts damn small, extremely wordy, and erm.. I think that the position of the advertisement really.. Unnoticable! Think there's something wrong with the person placing the advertisements.. Lolx..
Ohh.. Did I mention that I got the video of the EIC2003 burn into a CDR? While Mr Tang gave it to me. I really like it alot! It's really nice though I'm not featured at all. Haha! For what, when I do nothing during the camp at all? Duh~
Sigh! I got another position in the committee, this time it's for Wushu!!! Treasurer! Lalalala... I didn't want the position, didn't think I can manage and I thought that a person can only hold one position for their CCAs. Anyway I'm sort of being force to take it up. Haiz.. I did badly for my accounting and now they want me to be in charge of the money?! What is this?! Luckily not secretary.. Phew..
Hrmm.. Fine dining this saturday. Attire formal! Argh.. I'm sick of formal! I felt that recently I've been wearing formal.. Shit Should get myself a pair of court shoes.. My Mum's one really hurting my feet!
Time really flies! Don't you think so? I felt like I just finish the EIC2003 and now reaching mid semester le.. Study break coming soon, meaning common tests coming le. Then a few weeks after common test and another study break then examinations!!! Wah... Then end of another semester le, year 3 here I come!! I'm getting a little afraid of my future now. I'm sick of thinking which is the route that I really want! Didn't everyone said that we need to plan ahead and follow our plans but I can't decide what I want at all.. Indecisive! I doubt my future. I've always wanted to be a teacher, but I still can't speak up in front of a group of people! Dumb girl! Do everyone have these uncertainties too or it's only me?!
Ohh.. Did I mention that I got the video of the EIC2003 burn into a CDR? While Mr Tang gave it to me. I really like it alot! It's really nice though I'm not featured at all. Haha! For what, when I do nothing during the camp at all? Duh~
Sigh! I got another position in the committee, this time it's for Wushu!!! Treasurer! Lalalala... I didn't want the position, didn't think I can manage and I thought that a person can only hold one position for their CCAs. Anyway I'm sort of being force to take it up. Haiz.. I did badly for my accounting and now they want me to be in charge of the money?! What is this?! Luckily not secretary.. Phew..
Hrmm.. Fine dining this saturday. Attire formal! Argh.. I'm sick of formal! I felt that recently I've been wearing formal.. Shit Should get myself a pair of court shoes.. My Mum's one really hurting my feet!
Time really flies! Don't you think so? I felt like I just finish the EIC2003 and now reaching mid semester le.. Study break coming soon, meaning common tests coming le. Then a few weeks after common test and another study break then examinations!!! Wah... Then end of another semester le, year 3 here I come!! I'm getting a little afraid of my future now. I'm sick of thinking which is the route that I really want! Didn't everyone said that we need to plan ahead and follow our plans but I can't decide what I want at all.. Indecisive! I doubt my future. I've always wanted to be a teacher, but I still can't speak up in front of a group of people! Dumb girl! Do everyone have these uncertainties too or it's only me?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home