Thursday, May 13, 2004

It's been a long time since I'd last blog. Let's see.. Yesterday I watched Van Helsing. We wanted to watch the 3:45pm show and we bought the tickets but his friend was really late and he had to buy another set of tickets for us to watch.. Hehe.. Okie the show is not bad but I don't like the ending when anna died! How could she?! Must let her live mah! Idiot!

Went to school for IE Lecture, thought it will end at say about 5 or 6pm. It ended at 11am then we went to Mambo to play pool. Argh.. Today the purple and orange ball (number 5 and 6) like don't like me leh!! Always have problem with these two balls! If not, I think I can win more games! Hahaha.. As if I so li hai! lolx..

sian tomorrow still have to go back to school for the dry run! Argh.. No mood! Can I get a high fever over night?! So I don't need to go to school? =(

Just had a long chat with my Godfather and my Brother. Hmm.. Think my Mum still had not gotten over the shock yet. Hahah.. Well I'll give her time.. I know it's hard for her, her mindset is more conservative. I'm the oldest and her only daughter, maybe she felt more protective. If I had an older sister or brother I doubt I'll be facing such problems.. =) Hee.. Time will do the trick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home