Wednesday, May 26, 2004

We went there on friday as the advance party. Si Ying and I took Mr Tang's car while the rest took a mini bus to JB. Mr Tang took his time to drive to the resort. We went to buy goreng pisang. Mr Tang bought guava and durian which he complained it was expensive. Those on the bus reached there earlier than us. We were busy with the decor and stuff, bloring balloons, arranging the chairs and tables, testing the PA systems. After that some of the trainers went to the jacuzzi and the rest went to bowl. It was the second time that I bowled. It was actually kind of fun. I was even better than Si Ying. Haha..

When the participant arrived on the first day. It was a bit sucky. The participants was delayed due to traffic jam and one of the foriegn student forgot to bring his student card. Then the RaRa wasn't successful I think. The participants was like what is this. Argh.. Hmm.. Zirong's power of belief was better than what we thought it would be. Mr Tang brought Si Ying and me to buy durian for the trainers. We had a durian party after debrief.

The next day, the participants still don't seem convince with us I guess. Si Ying was really down as she felt that she wasn't appreciated. But Mr Tang made us go mingle around the participants in the last session that night. She felt better afterwards. However this time, Fab wasn't feeling too good. The participants ignore his presence. After debrief, we went out for a walk and he felt better.

On the third day, everything went well. I think that our UBC was a success. Though that idiot Daniel tried to make trouble. That night most of us didn't get enough rest. Some were helping with the participants with their proposal. I think I had the most rest. Hee..

The last day wasn't as rush as what I expected it to be. The participants was actually kind of relax and taking their time. To compare this EIC 2004 with EIC 2003, the booths weren't as creative. With EIC 2002 and EIC 2003, EIC 2004 was the best. I shook hands with the principal! Lolx.. Big deal!

Having been the all the 3 EIC, I think that all were the best in their own way. First one, every participants were from YEN and I'm a participant. The second one, I was their as a student helper. The Last one, I was there to be a trainer. There will be the forth EIC camp during November or December and I'm not sure if this time I would be involved, will be having my attachment. Mr Max asked us if we are interested to have our attachment in IE office. I might consider it but I would want to see the outside world.

Alex, Cindy, Fab and I took Mr Tang's car back to Singapore. The trip was sucky. I had carsick! Mr Tang's car was too small and all of us were squeezing and we were caught in a traffic jam. Should have taken Max's car, it was much more spacious than Mr Tang's. Had dinner with the SGeventors, the trainers and Max. He treated all of us, we played 1, 5, 7, Bang! Was really full after the dinner.

Today was sleeping half the day, was a little tired. My skin was really sucky now, it peeling. I can't stand dry weather, we were in the seminar rooms or the restaurant the whole 5 days. It's cold and dry! My lips chapped, face cracked! Sigh tomorrow going to my Father's workplace to work. Ah Gam Anutie was having on MC. Sian..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home