Sunday, June 06, 2004

I've wanted the post the previous blog the other day, I'd saved the document but didn't manage to post it. So here it is. Sorry guys..

Yesterday watched Harry Potter, after that spent the whole day with Fab. After we parted with Sam they all, we boarded bus 14, not exactly know where we are heading. Hehe.. At the end we alighted at Tanah Merah, took the MRT to Pasir Ris, bought a drink then took another MRT to City Hall. We are really clueless to where we want to go. Haha.. Finally we went to Esplanade to have our dinner. Silly day, spend the whole day travelling. =P

Today Fab and his family went to NZ for a holiday trip. He just boarded the plane at 9:05pm. Sigh.. Including today, we won't be able to meet for 10 days. I'll be missing him. I can't even bear not seeing him for 1 day.. How?! 10 days.. Argh... I'll have to bear with it. Sigh.. His mother asked me if I could join them. I wanted to, but I know my Mum wouldn't agree to that. Asked him to bring back snow for me but I guess that isn't possible at all. Haha.. Now I only look forward to his calls or sms. Hehe.. He siad he'll call me when he reach there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home