Hmm.. He called me this morning. It's the Queen's birthday today, there wasn't much people on the streets as it is a public holiday. It's 7 degrees there, woah!! I'll be freezing if I'm there.. Keke.. Miss him lots.. Sigh.. 8 more days to go.. Hope he comes back soon. He said he'll bring me there some day. Hee.. Okie I'll wait for the day my Mum allows me to go. Lolx..
Wednesday is the enrolment for our IS modules. Sigh Don't really know which one to choose from. All I know is that I would want my class to start at 8am and end at 12pm. Hopefully can help Fab enrol into the same class as me. Since not in the same class so hopefully this 2 IS modules can be in the same class.
I'm looking forward to school reopen!! Haha.. I feel the same for every new semester! However I really afraid of my future.. Sian.. My Mum's worry for mine too, regarding me and Fab. Sigh.. I know what she meant, but I believe that we can survive all odds. Hehe.. =)
Wednesday is the enrolment for our IS modules. Sigh Don't really know which one to choose from. All I know is that I would want my class to start at 8am and end at 12pm. Hopefully can help Fab enrol into the same class as me. Since not in the same class so hopefully this 2 IS modules can be in the same class.
I'm looking forward to school reopen!! Haha.. I feel the same for every new semester! However I really afraid of my future.. Sian.. My Mum's worry for mine too, regarding me and Fab. Sigh.. I know what she meant, but I believe that we can survive all odds. Hehe.. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home