Sunday, June 06, 2004

04/06/04

Hmm.. Been extremely lazy nowadays. Sorry about the late update. Haha.. By the way I have a friend name Si Ying. So if I mention Si Ying, it might not be refering to me.

Today was at home cleaning up the house. Promised my Mum to clean up on Vesak Day. That day went out in the morning to play basketball with Lian they all but who knows when we reach Gwen's house the basketball court below her block was occupied, the guys from our sec school's playing soccer!! At the basketball court?! Basketball court is for people to play basketball not soccer!!! Then we walk through the underpass to Serangoon Gardens and.. The basketball court was Occupied too. At the end we walked back to AMK then took a bus to Junction 8 and we walked to our sec school, Bin was complaining all the way to school. Then the 2 basketball courts at campus 2 that we usually used was occupied too. One by PS they all, the other by some guys playing soccer!!! No choice we went to the basketball court at campus 1 instead. The whole morning, we only played like 2 hours of basketball. Later we had lunch at Thomson Plaza. By the time I got home, it was already 3 plus. My Mum wasn't happy with me at all. Sigh.. Yesterday wasn't at home the whole day, so today have to do it!

Stupid brother!! Asked him to help me vacuum the floor and he went to sweep the floor, saying that he have sensitive nose. Okie whatever.. Then!! He never sweep properly at the end I have to sweep the floor again!! WTH!!!!! After mopping the floor, I went to wash the bathroom. Today whole day was soaked in either sweat or dirty water!!! Argh.. Right now I still feel wrinkled all over.. My finger looks horrible now, feels itchy and a little pain at the same time. Shit!

Yesterday went to Pierce Reservoir for a stroll with Fab. We saw wild rabbits!! Hmm never seen wild ones before was a little sua ku.. Fab was taking photos of them using his HP. The rabbits are not afraid of humans at all, we were so close that we could actually grab their ears. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home