Sunday, July 25, 2004

Hmm.. This morning went to Fab's house with my Brother. His Mother bought lots of stuff for me.. I a little bit paiseh leh.. Heheh.. There's even a can of abalone for my Mum?! What is this? Really paiseh!!

Went to have lunch with his ex classmates then went to his school's canival. It was an extremely warm day. Can't stand the heat at all. There are food stores being set up by the students and games stores by some people from the vocational school I think (not too sure). The fried rice don't taste good at all, cotton candy melted very fast (think because of the weather). Not bad.. It was kind of fun.. Especially the water bomb game. Hehe..

After that went to Westmall, my Brother wants to buy some construction papers and stationaries. Then we went to Bt Timah shopping center? to play pool. Brought my Brother there to have a feel of playing pool.

My Brother's sick, if I had known earlier I wouldn't have agreed to bring him along. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home