Sux.. How come people don't seem to understand that not everyone can afford to go on the Thai trip? It had never occur to them that someone can have a financial problem. They think that everyone have no problems when it comes to money. A few hundreds is not money? I'm feeling suckier as the day goes by.. Shitty feeling..
And for goodness sake.. I don't want to borrow money or get sponsered by anyone.. It's not paiseh or what, its just that I dont wanna owe anyone.. It's my principle..
Hope that it don't spoil my day later.. Actually quite looking forward to it.
And for goodness sake.. I don't want to borrow money or get sponsered by anyone.. It's not paiseh or what, its just that I dont wanna owe anyone.. It's my principle..
Hope that it don't spoil my day later.. Actually quite looking forward to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home