Monday, August 02, 2004

Sunday went to the NDP preview, was really excited that day. I think I enjoyed watching the performance and the fireworks the most. That day was drizzling, so it wasn't as warm as I expected. It was abit troublesome as we need to walk to the Kallang MRT station to go home, very far.. Haha.. After seeing the Combine School Choir performed, I feel like going back to choir! Lalalala... =P

Today was helping to set up the booth for YEN. Who knows we went to set up the wrong booth. Haha.. Wasted our time and effort. We prefer the wrong booth as it was much bigger than the actual one. Tomorrow, no ERP workshop!!! Nellie Chew was on 2 days MC. Still considering whether to go do my workshop or go help at the booth tomorrow.. Sigh..

Hmm.. I think I'm really lucky to have Fab. Heheh.. Why? Don't tell you.. ;p Looking forward to Friday. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home