Hmm.. Today practically spent the whole day at YEN's booth. Was only away for the ERP workshop and lunch. Skipped MIS lecture today, really bad hor?! Haha.. Anyway today's response was quite good, alot better than the last CCA Fiesta.
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Previous Posts
- Sunday went to the NDP preview, was really excited...
- Yesterday didn't go for a jog in the end cause of ...
- Sigh.. This week had been really stress for Fab. I...
- Hmm.. This morning went to Fab's house with my Bro...
- For the past whole week, Fab came to pick me up fo...
- Hmm.. Finally I replaced a new desktop at home. Th...
- Last night, Fab came to have dinner at my place. H...
- Sux.. I didn't know that I get affected so easily ...
- Yesterday we celebrated Bin's birthday. First I we...
- Last night went to Fab's class gathering.. At firs...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home