Festive Season...
Watched Kong Fu Hustle on Christmas eve, met Fab after his Christmas party in his office. I took the correct bus but the wrong direction and had to take the MRT back to West Mall. After the movie, we went to shop some present for his parents and sister. Then I had Christmas dinner at Fab's house. The food was not bad but I didn't touch the steamboat.. Hehe.. For my hygiene reason..
I recieved quite a lot of presents.. Gotten a Bear from Fab, DIY bear, I got a birthcert for the bear too but I haven't filled it up yet as I don't know what to name my bear. His family gave me a ELLE bag. I got a perfume from his cousin, a bag of face towels and a packet of Loaker waffer biscuits from his aunts.. Interesting presents right? Keke..
On Christmas day, I went to his house and followed his family to his cousin's place for his nephew's (zach) 1st monthsary. I'm falling in love with Brian!! He is so cute!! Then Fab and I had dinner at Jurong Point. We went to the pet shop and he decided to buy 2 hamsters for me.. But I insisted that I pay him 1/2 the price. Keke.. We bought a cage, bedding, food, water bottle and 2 Winterwhite.. They look so cute! I got 2 males, I wouldn't want to breed hamsters..
That night, Fab came to my house to help me set up the cage. The hamsters were weary and afraid at that moment when we put them in the cage. But as soon as my brother and Fab left. I sat beside the cage and looked at them. They started to explore the cage, the bigger one tried the wheel and soon it was addicted to the wheel..
My brother was really excited over the hamsters, so is Mandy. Keke.. They are very playful when it comes to night time. One is very lazy and the other greedy.. Decided to name them Diego and Dallas but I still haven't figure out how to differentiate them yet. Think they are used to me already, as they will come to me and sniff my fingers.. They squeak very loudly when Fab put his hands into the cage. Keke..
I recieved quite a lot of presents.. Gotten a Bear from Fab, DIY bear, I got a birthcert for the bear too but I haven't filled it up yet as I don't know what to name my bear. His family gave me a ELLE bag. I got a perfume from his cousin, a bag of face towels and a packet of Loaker waffer biscuits from his aunts.. Interesting presents right? Keke..
On Christmas day, I went to his house and followed his family to his cousin's place for his nephew's (zach) 1st monthsary. I'm falling in love with Brian!! He is so cute!! Then Fab and I had dinner at Jurong Point. We went to the pet shop and he decided to buy 2 hamsters for me.. But I insisted that I pay him 1/2 the price. Keke.. We bought a cage, bedding, food, water bottle and 2 Winterwhite.. They look so cute! I got 2 males, I wouldn't want to breed hamsters..
That night, Fab came to my house to help me set up the cage. The hamsters were weary and afraid at that moment when we put them in the cage. But as soon as my brother and Fab left. I sat beside the cage and looked at them. They started to explore the cage, the bigger one tried the wheel and soon it was addicted to the wheel..
My brother was really excited over the hamsters, so is Mandy. Keke.. They are very playful when it comes to night time. One is very lazy and the other greedy.. Decided to name them Diego and Dallas but I still haven't figure out how to differentiate them yet. Think they are used to me already, as they will come to me and sniff my fingers.. They squeak very loudly when Fab put his hands into the cage. Keke..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home